BEREA, Ohio - The wait is almost over.
The Cleveland Browns released their 2014 training camp schedule Friday, revealing 13 free, public practices and an intrasquad scrimmage during Family Day for fans to attend starting on Saturday, July 26.
In a little over one month, fans will get the first opportunity to catch a glimpse of the 2014 Cleveland Browns under new head coach Mike Pettine and get a first-hand look at the quarterback competition between the hometown hero Brian Hoyer and Cleveland's newest celebrity, the former Heisman trophy winner, Johnny Manziel.
The Berea-camp facility attendance record for the Browns is 4,466 fans that was set last training camp on July 28. However, in part of the Manziel hype, the Browns are expecting the latter of 5,000 fans at each session.
In anticipation of high attendance, the organization is asking fans to register to attend each practice online at www.ClevelandBrowns.com/BrownsCamp14 , which will provide daily updates including weather, appearances and additional information about each practice.
Open registration for all practices begins at 10 a.m. this Thursday. Fans will have the opportunity to register for up four practices in parties of five or less people as space permits. Parties wishing to attend more than four practices or book for groups of six-or-more people are encouraged to contact the Browns ticket office directly at (440) 891-5050. Individuals are also asked to contact the team if they are unable to use their ticket.Parking is available at Baldwin-Wallace University campus.
The training camp schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, July 26, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Sunday, July 27, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Monday, July 28, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 29, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 30, No practice
- Thursday, July 31, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Friday, August 1, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Saturday, August 2, Family Day at InfoCision Stadium 11:30 a.m.-2:10 p.m.
- Sunday, August 3, No practice
- Monday, August 4, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 5, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 6, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Thursday, August 7, Practice closed
- Friday, August 8, No practice
- Saturday, August 9, Preseason game at Detroit Lions. Kickoff at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 10, No practice
- Monday, August 11, 10:10 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 12, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 13, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Thursday, August 14, No practice
- Friday, August 15, 9:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Saturday, August 16, Practice closed
- Sunday, August 17, No practice
- Monday, August 18, Preseason game at Washington Redskins. Kickoff at 8 p.m.