YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A 4-month-old in a playpen on her Ohio porch was critically injured when a neighbor's fireworks landed on her.
A witness told police a 10-year-old neighbor of the Youngstown baby kicked over a lit tubular firework, which shot into the playpen, burning Aubree McCormick.
The baby was flown to the burn unit at Akron Children's Hospital following the late Friday night accident.
The child's grandmother, Carol McCormick, injured her fingers rescuing the baby. She tells WFMJ-TV in Youngstown the child's entire face is burned.
A spokeswoman at Akron Children's Hospital confirmed the hospital was treating the baby Monday, but said her condition wasn't immediately available.
Police are investigating.