Small electrical fire sparks in trailer annex next to Manchester Middle School

NEW FRANKLIN, Ohio - Officials say a small electrical fire sparked in a trailer annex next to Manchester Middle School on Monday.

According to the superintendent's office, electrical issues were to blame.

There were no students inside the trailer at the time of the fire due to lack of heat.

The fire was extinguished quickly, according to firefighters.

There were no injuries reported.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments