STREETSBORO, Ohio - A Streetsboro family's home in the 1800 block of State Route 303 was damaged in a fire Thursday afternoon.
All inside at the time made it out safely.
The fire department estimates damage at $200,000 after fire spread throughout the house and into the roof.
Firefighters said a resident of the home was cooking on a propane smoker and a fault in the attached burner caused the fire, which crews had to fight defensively.
Members of the American Red Cross also responded to the scene.