Worker at Fox Meadow Country Club in Montville Township electrocuted

MONTVILLE TOWNSHIP, Ohio - A man was electrocuted in Montville Township before the storms hit on Wednesday.

Police said employees at Fox Meadow Country Club were working on a damaged irrigation pipe Wednesday morning.

The foreman left to run an errand and when he turned, he found a worker in the ditch. Police said the foreman saw his worker wasn't moving and realized he had been electrocuted.

Emergency workers were called at about 1:15 p.m. The electricity was cut off and the man's body was removed. His remains were taken to Medina Hospital, police said.

Police identified the victims as Michael Krebs, 33 of Fairlawn. He was a father of three.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments