CLEVELAND - An amusement park expert has named Cedar Point's Halloweekends among the best Halloween attractions in the country.
Rollercoaster enthusiast and author Pete Trabucco released his 2012 top 15 list Friday.
Cedar Point's "Halloweekends" topped the list, and the other Ohio park to make the list was Kings Island's "Haunt."
Trabucco based his list on parks that contain haunted attractions that are fun for both kids and adults.
Here's the full list:
· Cedar Point "Halloweekends"
· Kennywood "Phantom Fright Nights" Kennywood (Pittsburgh, PA)
· Knoebels "Hallo-Fun Nights" (Elysburg, PA)
· Kings Island "Haunt" (Cincinnati, Ohio
· Six Flags Fright Fest (Jackson NJ /NYC area)
· Hershey Park in the Dark, (Hershey, PA)
· Knotts Berry Farm "Haunt" (Buena Park, CA outside of LA)
· Universal Studios "Halloween Horror Nights" (Orlando, Florida and Hollywood California)
· Busch Garden Tampa "Howl-O-Scream" (Tampa, Florida and Williamsburg VA)
· Lake Compounce (Bristol Ct) "Haunted Graveyard"
Halloweekends runs Friday, Saturdays and Sundays from Sept. 14 to Oct. 28. Tickets run $44.99 for adults, but the park is currently running a special for $10 off if tickets are bought online.
Are you planning to go? Tell us your favorite Halloween attraction by chiming in via the comment box below.