A second teenager, who earlier admitted to making email bomb threats against Orange High School, has been sentenced for his involvement.
PEPPER PIKE, Ohio - The three teens charged with emailing bomb threats to Orange High School have made a court appearance.
The two 16-year-olds and one 17-year-old denied the 17 charges against each of them, including inducing panic and possessing criminal tools.
A judge granted a prosecutors request that the trio of boys be banned from using social media so they don't contact any possible witnesses.
In November, school officials canceled class multiple days because of sophisticated emails bomb threats.
FBI agents said the boys sent emails to a site that made them untraceable. But a search at one of the teens' homes turned up evidence in early December.
If convicted, the three could face probation or up to one year in a detention facility.
It's also possible the three could be tried as adults.
All three are due back in court again for a pretrial hearing on Feb. 29 at 2 p.m.
A second teen has pleaded guilty to his involvement in the Orange High School bomb threats that canceled classes for several days, while charges against a third boy have been dropped.
The trial that was set to start Monday for two of the three teenagers charged with making bomb threats to Orange High School has been continued.
One of three teens charged in connection with bomb threats at Orange High School last year has been sentenced.
One of three boys charged in connection with a series of bomb threats at Orange High School pleaded guilty Monday.
A trial date has been set for two of three teens accused of emailing a series of bomb threats at Orange High School.
The three teens charged with emailing bomb threats to Orange High School have made a court appearance.
The three male students at Orange High School will appear in court in February for allegedly emailing bomb threats to the school.
Three teens have been charged following a series of bomb threats at Orange High School.
The principal at a Cuyahoga County high school where multiple bomb threats caused classes to be canceled for several days said his investigation is complete.