First Energy continues working around-the-clock to restore power to customers affected by Hurricane Sandy
A preliminary list of customers restored by city as of Friday morning is available by clicking here . A list by county is available by clicking here .
- Erie, Ottawa, Huron and Medina Counties: Majority of customers expected to be restored by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, November 1.
- Lorain County: Majority of customers expected to be restored by noon on Friday, November 2
Illuminating Company (CEI):
- Friday night: Solon
- Sunday morning: Cleveland
- Sunday night: Ashtabula, Beachwood, Bedford, Berea, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Burton, Chardon, Cleveland Heights, Conneaut, East Cleveland, Eastlake, Euclid, Mayfield Heights, Mentor, Middleburg Heights, North Royalton, Orwell, Parma, Perry, Strongsville, Wickliffe.
- Monday night: Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Bedford, Brooklyn, Brookpark, Fairview Park, Independence, Lakewood, North Olmsted, Olmsted, Rocky River, Shaker Heights, Warrensville Heights, Westlake
If your power goes out, use the " report outage " function on this page, or call 888-544-4877 to report your outage. Please stay away from any downed power lines - always assume they are live and dangerous.