A second teenager, who earlier admitted to making email bomb threats against Orange High School, has been sentenced for his involvement.
PEPPER PIKE, Ohio - The FBI executed a search warrant in Pepper Pike early Tuesday afternoon.
FBI special agent Scott Wilson said it happened on West Orange Hill Circle.
While the FBI would not provide any information into what the search pertained to, a spokesperson from Orange High School said they were notified about a raid.
"He was telling people, the person who was doing it, you know everyone really knew who it was all along and I think everyone was really sick of what he was doing," said a student at Orange High. "And finally the people that were closest to him finally -- I had heard the people that were closest to him just said you know what happened, they were tired of it, too."
Last month, Orange High School was closed for days as police and school officials investigated a series of bomb threats. After the threats were deemed to be false by police, school resumed, but with a ban on backpacks and a heavy police presence.
"The person or persons responsible for these threatening communications are using a sophisticated method of masking their emails which makes it difficult to track and identify their origin," the FBI said in a statement on Nov. 10. One of the reasons given for a lack of credibility is what the FBI described as a very limited knowledge of the types of explosives and biological threats that the emails referenced.
On Tuesday, the school's representative said they had not received any new information on the threats, and they are waiting to hear from the FBI and Pepper Pike police for any updates.
Keep checking newsnet5.com for more information.
A second teen has pleaded guilty to his involvement in the Orange High School bomb threats that canceled classes for several days, while charges against a third boy have been dropped.
The trial that was set to start Monday for two of the three teenagers charged with making bomb threats to Orange High School has been continued.
One of three teens charged in connection with bomb threats at Orange High School last year has been sentenced.