Electrical fire to blame for occupied house fire on Easton Avenue

CLEVELAND- Cleveland Firefighters were called out to a house fire on Easton Avenue Saturday afternoon.

According to Cleveland Fire, crews were called out around 2 p.m. to the home located at 9717 Easton Avenue where as many as six people were inside the home at the time of the blaze.

Cleveland Firefighters on scene tell Newschannel 5 that the fire started as an electrical fire in an upstairs bathroom and spread up into the attic of the home.

The group of residents escaped and no injuries were reported.

Damages were estimated on site around $3,000-$5,000.

Cleveland Police were called out for traffic control during the incident.

 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments