A second teenager, who earlier admitted to making email bomb threats against Orange High School, has been sentenced for his involvement.
PEPPER PIKE, Ohio - School will still be in session Wednesday at Orange High, despite yet another bomb threat being sent to the school.
School officials posted a message on the district's website Tuesday night saying they talked with law enforcement and decided to continue classes.
Here is the message sent out by Communications Coordinator Lou DeVincentis:
"Dear students and parents,
We want to make you aware that Orange High School has received another bomb threat this evening. The district takes these threats very seriously. After consulting with the FBI and Pepper Pike Police, we have decided to continue with school on Wednesday.
Thank you for your continued support of the Orange Schools."
Orange High has received a series of threats in the last week, causing school to close for three days while investigators looked into the threats. But after the threats were deemed to be false by police, school resumed.
One sent Monday said a biochemical agent was put in the ventilation system, but the Cuyahoga County Board of Health and the FBI agreed it was not a credible or plausible scheme – so school continued, as scheduled.
The investigation into the threats is ongoing.
A second teen has pleaded guilty to his involvement in the Orange High School bomb threats that canceled classes for several days, while charges against a third boy have been dropped.
The trial that was set to start Monday for two of the three teenagers charged with making bomb threats to Orange High School has been continued.
One of three teens charged in connection with bomb threats at Orange High School last year has been sentenced.
One of three boys charged in connection with a series of bomb threats at Orange High School pleaded guilty Monday.
A trial date has been set for two of three teens accused of emailing a series of bomb threats at Orange High School.
The three teens charged with emailing bomb threats to Orange High School have made a court appearance.
The three male students at Orange High School will appear in court in February for allegedly emailing bomb threats to the school.
Three teens have been charged following a series of bomb threats at Orange High School.
The principal at a Cuyahoga County high school where multiple bomb threats caused classes to be canceled for several days said his investigation is complete.