CLEVELAND - Starting today, warnings will be mailed to violators. Beginning February 6, violators will be fined.
According to City Of Cleveland project manager Larry Jones, if you're caught running a red light, you receive at $100 ticket.
Jones said, "the cost for speeding, once you go anywhere above 24 miles per hours over the speed limit, fines increase to $200.".
Five new camera locations, which were recently added to the city's fixed photo traffic enforcement system, are listed below.
- Orange Avenue at E. 30th St
- Kinsman Road at E. 93rd St
- Pearl Road at Denison Avenue
- Puritas Avenue at W. 150th St
- St. Clair Avenue at E. 55th St