CLEVELAND - Join NewsChannel 5 at Hodge's Cleveland on Monday, Dec. 17 for our first-ever station Tweetup.
Come out and mingle with several of our on-air talent including Danita Harris, Chris Flanagan, Lee Jordan, Andy Baskin, Mark Johnson and Jason Nicholas. Chef Chris Hodgson from Food Network's Great Food Truck Race will also make a special appearance.
The event will take place from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and will feature free appetizers, drink specials and prize giveaways throughout the evening.
- Sweet potato tots with maple sriracha
- Tater tots
- Clams casino
- Korean fried chicken wings
- Shrimp cocktail
Drink specials include:
- $5 house wine glass pours
- $1 off draft beers
- $5 well liquors
Prizes will be drawn at 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and will include:
- Two pair of tickets to the Cavs-Hawks game on Friday, Dec. 28.
- Two pair of tickets for any 2013 game in the Indians Social Suite , excluding Opening Day.
- Gift certificates to Washington Place Bistro , Welshfield Inn and 87 West at Crocker
- DVDs courtesy of Allied Integrated Marketing
- Katie prize pack
- Two Dr. Oz prize packs
Valet parking is available at Hodge's for $7. The 515 Euclid parking garage is also nearby. Access to the garage is on East 6th Street.
Want to RSVP to the event? Join our Facebook event here: http://on.wews.com/VCBlOr . Use the hashtag #meetandtweet5 the night of the tweetup to have your tweets featured on the big-screen projector.