CLEVELAND - A North Royalton man was indicted by a Cuyahoga County Grand Jury Wednesday for gambling, money laundering and possession of criminal of criminal tools.
Police arrested 61-year-old Martin Sarcyk as part of a large, multi-agency investigation into the manufacture, distribution and operation of electronic video slot machines.
Sarcyk was arrested at Union Vending, located at 13730 Enterprise Ave. in Cleveland.
Police say Sarcyk is connected to a number of locations where search warrants were conducted Wednesday.
Other locations where police executed search warrants include:
- B&G Old World Tavern, 661 East 185th Street Euclid, Ohio
- K&K Tavern, also known as the Blue Parrot, 561 East 185th Street Euclid,Ohio
- HIH Tavern, also known as the 2nd Chance Lounge, 756 ½ East 200th Street Cleveland, Ohio
- Pearl Road Tavern, 4370 Pearl Road
- Union Vending, 13730 Enterprise Ave
- Flyers, 6298 Pearl Road, Parma Heights, Ohio
- Corvette Lounge, 22916 Lorain Road, Fairview Park, Ohio
- Highlander Tavern, 795 Bishop Road, Highland Heights, Ohio
- Walter Music and Vending, 7195 Commerce Drive, Mentor, Ohio
- Wooster businesses Puzzle Bug, 3777 Cleveland Road
- Fun and Skill Games, 2889 Cleveland Road
- Fun Skill Games, 60 Lincolnview Drive, in Dalton
- 9400 Dennis Court, North Royalton
- 2709 Tanglewood Drive in Wooster
- Safety deposit boxes at PNC Bank and Key Bank
Additional indictments are expected to be presented to the Cuyahoga County Grand Jury at a later date.