These are the 10 highest-paid CEOs of 2013, as calculated by The Associated Press and Equilar, an executive pay research firm.
Here are the 10 highest-paid CEOs of 2013, as calculated by The Associated Press and Equilar, an executive pay research firm.
10. Brian Roberts, Comcast, $31.4 million, up 8 percent Photographer: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg via Getty Images
9. Jeffrey Bewkes, Time Warner, $32.5 million, up 27 percent (Photo by Francois G. Durand/Getty Images)
8. David Zaslav, Discovery Communications, $33.3 million, down 33 percent Photographer: Scott Eells/Bloomberg via Getty Images
7. Robert Iger, Walt Disney, $34.3 million, up 46 percent Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg via Getty Images
6. Leonard Schleifer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, $36.3 million, up 21 percent
5. Philippe Dauman, Viacom, $37.2 million, up 11 percent Photographer: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg via Getty Images
4. Stephen Kaufer, TripAdvisor, $39 million, up 510 percent (Photo by Amy E. Price/Getty Images for SXSW)
3. Richard Adkerson, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold, $55.3 million, up 294 percent Photographer: Jason Alden/Bloomberg via Getty Images
2. Leslie Moonves, CBS, $65.6 million, up 9 percent (Photo by Monty Brinton/CBS via Getty Images)
1. Anthony Petrello, Nabors Industries, $68.2 million, up 246 percent (AP Photo/Houston Chronicle, Dave Rossman)