CLEVELAND - Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine has filed five lawsuits against Northeast Ohio car dealerships for not delivering motor vehicle titles.
The car dealerships did not obtain titles in car buyers' names by a deadline required by law, the AG office said. It is seeking reimbursements from:
- Auto Bahn, 13305 Lorain Ave., Cleveland ($15,854.25)
- The Car Shack, 355 ½ Arlington St., Akron ($2,048.50)
- R&M Auto Service & Sales Inc., 3559 W. 140th St., Cleveland ($3,474)
- Selective Auto Mart, 4675 Warner Road, Garfield Heights ($8,510)
- Y-Town Auto Sales, 3205 Market St., Youngstown ($2,266.50)
Consumers whose dealerships have not provided a title within 30 days of their car purchase date should contact the AG at OhioAttorneyGeneral.com or 800-282-0515.