Ohio auto dealers hope to jumpstart the spring selling season at the 2013 Cleveland Auto Show.
The 2014 Chevrolet Impala and the 2013 Traverse were named the official car and truck of the show this year.
The auto show is open to the public Feb. 23 through March 3 at the I-X Center.
The Cleveland Auto Show features concept, pre- production and production vehicles from the world's auto manufacturers.
The show is held annually at the I-X Center with nearly 1.2 million square feet of exhibits. The Show also features an array of entertainment including sports celebrity appearances from the Browns, Cavs and OSU and NASCAR.
To get more information, go to clevelandautoshow.com .
The Cleveland Auto Show is one of the largest shows in the United States, both in attendance and venue size.
Auto show enthusiasts can expect to see a wide range of domestic and imported passenger cars, trucks and wagons, sport utility vehicles, pickups, crossover utility vehicles, minivans, experimental and concept cars.
About 1,000 different vehicles are displayed in state-of-the-art exhibits attracting more than 600,000 visitors each year.
Highlights of the 2013 show include:
- Ride N Drives -- Events have already been scheduled for Chrysler, Dodge, Toyota, Scion, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Subaru, Hyundai and Kia.
- Family Day is Monday, Feb. 25, when children aged 15 years or younger get in free. There will be a new "meal deal" where attendees can get a hot dog, chips, cookie and drink for $5.
- 21st Annual Automotive Technology Competition is at 1 p.m. on Sunday Feb. 24
- Classic Car Show Awards Presentation is Saturday March 2.
- Official Vehicle Giveaway of the 2014 Chevrolet Impala & 2013 Chevrolet Traverse on Sunday March 3.
Location: I-X Center 6200 Riverside Drive Cleveland, OH 44135 (Next to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport)
- Monday through Saturday -- 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sundays -- 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Adults $12.50
- Seniors/Preteens $10.50
- Children 6 and under free when accompanied by an adult
*Admission prices include an official 2013 auto show program. You can order tickets online, here.
Parking: Free parking is available to all visitors throughout the nine-day show.