CLEVELAND - If you want a good meal, you may want to head to one of five airports for their delicious dishes.
Many airports across the country now offer everything from snacks to fine dining. Here are some of the best options from the nation's top 5 busiest airports.
1. Passengers at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International can grab a quick meal at Chick-fil-A. Or if you want something a little fancier, try the pecan-dusted scallops at One Flew South in Terminal E.
2. Chicago O'Hare International Airport features Mexican food from Iron Chef America's Rick Bayless.
3. At the Denver International Airport, diners can stop in at the New Belgium Hub and get a beer from a local craft brewery.
4. Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport features Cereality for those in need of a good breakfast.
5. In California, at the Los Angeles International Airport, 15 new restaurants are being added, including Umami Burger, 800 Degrees and a sandwich shop by Top Chef winner Michael Voltaggio.