Cube steak stuffed with spinach and blue cheese, wrapped in bacon.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
4 USDA Choice Cube Steaks
1 tsp. Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1 tsp. Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
5 oz. Happy Farms Preferred Blue Cheese Crumbles
2 cups SimplyNature Organic Baby Spinach
8 slices Appleton Farms Premium Sliced Bacon
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Season both sides of cube steak with salt and pepper.
3. Sprinkle blue cheese on top of cube steak and top with spinach. Roll into a cylinder.
4. Wrap with two pieces of bacon and secure with a toothpick if necessary.
5. Place on grill and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until bacon is crispy and cheese is melted. Reduce heat on grill if necessary to prevent flare ups.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen