CLEVELAND - Let's Dish host Chris Koetke's idea behind this dish was to create something different, flavorful and easy. It's perfect for a quick and kind of fancy weeknight dinner.
Recipe for Stuffed Roasted Chicken Thighs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40-45 minutes
4 8-oz. chicken boneless chicken thighs with skin
1/3 lb. ham, cut about ½-inch thick
4 oz. block feta
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 green onions, cut in half lengthwise, and then into thirds widthwise
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut the ham into ½ inch x 4 inch rectangles. Cut the Feta into 1 ounce pieces about the same size as the ham.
3. Place each chicken thigh skin side down on a cutting board. Sprinkle evenly with black pepper. Top with ½ teaspoon of mustard and spread evenly.
4. Put the ham and feta in the center of the chicken where the bone used to be. Place 3 pieces of the green onion next to the ham and cheese. Fold the chicken over so that the thighs return to their bone-in appearance.
5. Place in a baking dish, skin side up and seam side down.
6. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until the chicken is crispy and cooked through.
For more recipes like this one, go to the LiveWell Network.