Cleveland - Recipe for tuna tacos
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2-4 (4 tacos)
1 6½-oz. can albacore tuna packed in water, drained
4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1 ½ Tablespoons minced onion
2 Tablespoons minced celery
Several grinds black pepper
¾ teaspoons lemon juice
3 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
¼ cup Greek yogurt
2½ teaspoons Cholula Hot Sauce Original
4 6" corn or flour tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, onion, celery, pepper and lemon juice. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt and hot sauce. Set aside. (This sauce can be made up to a day in advance, covered and refrigerated.)
4. Place the tortillas on a baking sheet, making sure none overlap. Divide the tuna salad evenly among the 4 tortillas, placing the tuna salad in the center of each tortilla and spreading it evenly toward the edge. Sprinkle 1/4 of the cheese atop each tuna-salad taco. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the tuna salad is hot.
5. Remove the tortillas from the baking sheet and, using a spoon, drizzle spicy Greek yogurt over the melted cheese. Serve while warm!