CLEVELAND - Are you looking for a great idea for your next summer party? Chris Koetke, host of the Live Well Network show Let's Dish, shares his idea for a do it yourself soda bar.
Recipe for DIY Soda Bar
For a soda bar, provide:
· Soda water or sparkling water to provide the sparkle
· Various fruit juices—all natural is best—like pomegranate, orange, grapefruit, pineapple, apple cider, etc.
· Various garnishes—segments of citrus fruits, fresh berries, chopped mint, etc.
· Sugar, brown sugar, honey, and/or maple sugar/syrup
· Ice cubes
Orange Pomegranate "Soda"
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
½ cup soda water or other sparkling water
½ cup orange juice
¼ cup pomegranate juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Mix and pour into a glass with ice cubes.
2. Garnish the rim with orange slices and mint leaves.
You can find more recipes like this one at the Live Well Network.