ALDI Grillin’ Tips at the Hearth Shop
Smart shoppers have found that switching from national brands to ALDI exclusive brands can save them up to 50 percent on more than 1,400 of the most commonly purchased fresh meats, fresh produce and high-quality grocery items.
From beef to poultry to pork, Cleveland and Akron shoppers will find fresh, high quality meats and unbelievable savings at their local ALDI store.
Your food will taste great on a new grill. You can enter to win our grand prize Broilmaster Independence Charcoal Grill and a $200 ALDI gift certificate. Enter here - 5.wews.com/ootBE
Chef Eric Wells show us how to make his famous homestyle chili on an American Outdoor Grill using products you can purchase at your local ALDI store.
Chef Eric wells demonstrates how to get the perfect grilled steak with a teriyaki marinade on an American Outdoor Grill using products purchased from ALDI
Chef Eric Wells shows you how to make a beer and chicken stock braised Italian sausage on the American Outdoor Grill using products from ALDI.
Chef Eric Wells shows us how to make a healthy grilled chicken dish on an American Outdoor Grill using products from your local ALDI store.
Chef Eric Wells demonstrates how to make the perfect Labor Day ribeye steak on the Broilmaster Independence Grill using products from ALDI.
Chef Eric Wells demonstrates how to make a Smokey Lime Three-Cheese Chicken Quesadilla at The Hearth Shop in Westlake, Ohio on an American Outdoor Grill using products found at your local ALDI store.
• Keep food from sticking by rubbing the grill with cooking oil or a non-stick cooking spray.
• Leave space around each food item on the grill to allow for even cooking and smoke penetration.
• Turn the meat just once on the grill. For steaks, turn them when the juices start to bubble on the uncooked side (the clearer the juice, the more well done the meat).
• Apply sauces containing honey, brown sugar or molasses during the last 10 minutes to prevent the sauce from burning.
• Keep a spray bottle filled with water handy so you can spritz flare-ups, which can blacken your food.
• Place cooked foods on a clean plate—not one that has previously held raw meat, fish or poultry. Bacteria from raw food can contaminate the cooked food and cause food poisoning.
• Brush the grilling surface (once it’s cooled) with a wired brush to remove any stuck on food.
Recipes & matching grills
Grilled on a gas grill to control the temperature and prevent the sugary marinade from burning.
A healthier grill alternative with light seasoning to bring out the natural flavor of the chicken.
Warm up with a simple chili on the grill recipe that is perfect for any tailgate!
Grilled over Broil King charcoal to give the beef a nice smoky flavor.
The most durable grill known to man!
Grilled on a gas grill to easily regulate the difference in temperature for the limes and chicken.
Grilled on a gas grill to easily regulate the temperature for the caramelized onions and beer and chicken broth mixture