David's Bridal in Lyndhurst offers affordable fashion that looks like the fashions that were worn by movie stars on Oscar night.
List of the 85th annual Academy Award winners announced Sunday in Los Angeles:
1. Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz, "Django Unchained."
2. Animated Short Film: "Paperman."
3. Animated Feature Film: "Brave."
4. Cinematography: "Life of Pi."
5. Visual Effects: "Life of Pi."
6. Costume: "Anna Karenina."
7. Makeup and Hairstyling: "Les Miserables."
8. Live Action Short Film: "Curfew."
9. Documentary (short subject): "Inocente."
10. Documentary Feature: "Searching for Sugar Man."
11. Foreign Language Film: "Amour."
12. Sound Mixing: "Les Miserables."
13. Sound Editing: "Skyfall," "Zero Dark Thirty."
14. Supporting Actress: Anne Hathaway, "Les Miserables."
15. Film Editing: "Argo."
16. Production Design: "Lincoln."
17. Original Score: "Life of Pi," Mychael Danna.
18. Original Song: "Skyfall" from "Skyfall," Adele Adkins and Paul Epworth.
19. Adapted Screenplay: Chris Terrio, "Argo."
20. Original Screenplay: Quentin Tarantino, "Django Unchained."
21. Directing: Ang Lee, "Life of Pi."
22. Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, "Silver Linings Playbook."
23. Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, "Lincoln."
Oscar winners previously presented this season:
Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award: Jeffrey Katzenberg
Honorary Award: Hal Needham
Honorary Award: D.A. Pennebaker
Honorary Award: George Stevens Jr.
Award of Merit: Cooke Optics
Oscar 2013 News
The love-him-or-hate-him reaction to Seth MacFarlane's turn as Academy Awards host is evidence that one of the most high-profile jobs in show business is becoming one of its most thankless.
Local stylist Christine Lee was on Good Morning Cleveland Monday morning doling out her opinions of the best and worst on the red carpet.
A woman from Oberlin, Ohio trained pot-bellied pigs that starred in the movie "Beasts Of The Southern Wild."
Check out photos from the annual Oscars watch party at Pickwick and Frolic in downtown Cleveland.
Anne Hathaway has won the Academy Award for best supporting actor for her teary, show-stopping performance in "Les Miserables."
Highlights from the 85th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood, California.
List of the 85th annual Academy Award winners announced Sunday in Los Angeles.
With jokes about domestic violence, breast-baring actresses, picking up Sally Field and a presidential assassination, Seth MacFarlane certainly didn't go soft during his first turn as Oscars host.
Giorgio Armani could claim some big wins at the Oscars on Sunday night: the designer dressed Jessica Chastain and Quvenzhane Wallis.