The stage is set for the finale of "Dancing with the Stars" after the latest elimination gives us the final four.
CLEVELAND - Two gold medalists, a 5-time Grammy winner and Super Bowl champion will be part of the cast of the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."
ABC announced the season 16 cast Tuesday on "Good Morning America."
- Wynonna Judd, 5-time Grammy winner
- D.L. Hughley, actor/comedian
- Jacoby Jones, Baltimore Ravens wide receiver
- Lisa Vanderpump, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star
- Andy Dick, actor/comedian
- Victor Ortiz, boxer
- Zendaya Coleman, star of Disney Channel's "Shake It Up"
- Aly Raisman, U.S. Olympic gold medal gymnast
- Ingo Rademacher, "General Hospital" star
- Kellie Pickler, country musician
- Dorothy Hamill, U.S. gold medal figure skater
The new season of "Dancing with the Stars" premieres Monday, March 18 at 8 p.m. on NewsChannel5.
More DWTS News
The bad boy is back on "Dancing with the Stars."
Another shocker on "Dancing with the Stars" – and it has nothing to do with Cher's face. (I kid! I love!)
With all the fast footwork on "Dancing with the Stars," the only thing that won't be moving tonight will be Cher's Botoxed face.
"Dancing with the Stars" alum Julianne Hough is apologizing after showing up to a Halloween party in blackface.
Surprises galore on "Dancing with the Stars" as we lose a promising star but get the consolation prize of Cher.