CLEVELAND - Are you making the most of summer 2014?
The warm weather and endless nights fly by each year and we want to make sure you're taking advantage of all that Northeast Ohio has to offer.
Here are 15 things you should do totally before summer ends:
1. Attend a concert at Blossom Music Center
Concert ticket prices vary based on performing acts
2. Catch an Indians game
Tickets can be as cheap as $12
3. Go to at least one Edgewater Live event (Thursdays from 5:30-8:30 p.m.)
Bring a blanket or chair and enjoy activities, music and food. Use #EdgewaterLive and the Metroparks will share your view of Edgewater Live.
4. Check out the new Transient Marina
Rent a watercraft for the day or rent a boat dock for up to 10 days.
5. Grab a bite to eat at Little Italy's Feast of the Assumption
The four day festival begins August 15 and runs through August 18. Enjoy Italian food, live music and more.
6. Cool off with a cone at the new Mitchell's Ice Cream in Ohio City
They have great seasonal flavors for summer
7. Take a ride on Cleveland's largest excursion ship, Goodtime III
Take a narrated cruise for lunch or cut a rug on a dance cruise
8. Visit one of the 18 Cleveland Metroparks reservations
Take in nature's beauty on one of the trails
9. Smell the roses at Cleveland Botanical Gardens
Start your weekend early at the garden on Summer Wednesdays
10. Bet on a horse race at ThistleDown Racino
Who knows, maybe you'll win big
11. Celebrate a night out on E. 4th Street
Food, shopping and entertainment - what else do you need?
12. Get in touch with your wild side at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
You can get discounts on tickets at Discount Drug Mart
13. Catch a flick outside
There are tons of FREE movies available in Cuyahoga County
14. Don't miss the U.S. Navy Blue Angels in the 2014 Cleveland Air Show
You won't want to miss the show stopping performance by the Blue Angels on Labor Day weekend
15. Twirl into downtown to see the world's largest outdoor chandelier in the PlayhouseSquare district
The district has plenty of events all summer long
Hopefully you've been taking notes and are ready to begin crossing things off your summer bucket list. If you visit any of these locations, send us your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy summer, Cleveland!