NEW FRANKLIN, Ohio - Officials say a small electrical fire sparked in a trailer annex next to Manchester Middle School on Monday.
According to the superintendent's office, electrical issues were to blame.
There were no students inside the trailer at the time of the fire due to lack of heat.
The fire was extinguished quickly, according to firefighters.
There were no injuries reported.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Summit Co. Headlines
Hudson entertainers juggle for a living. They are so good they've made it onto national television.
The actor who played disfigured serial killer "Freddy Krueger" in "A Nightmare on Elm Street" is in Medina filming a new horror movie. WEB EXTRA: Extended interview with actor Robert Englund.