SHAKER HEIGHTS, Ohio - It appears the serial bank robber with white powder on his face hit another Cleveland-area bank on Thursday.
This time the man, who is 6 feet tall and weighs about 230, passed a note over at the Huntington Bank on Fairmont Boulevard in Shaker Heights. The FBI said no one was injured.
This same man is suspected of robbing six other banks:
- Dollar Bank on Warrensville Center Road in University Heights on Oct. 26
- Ohio Savings Bank on Lee Road in Cleveland Heights on Nov. 1
- PNC Bank on Lorain Road in Cleveland on Nov. 2
- Citizen’s Bank on Mayfield Road in Lyndhurst on Nov. 5
- Key Bank on East 185th Street in Cleveland on Nov. 8
- Huntington Bank East 185th Street in Cleveland on Nov. 13
There is a reward for information leading to the identification and prosecution of the suspect. Call the Cleveland FBI at 216-522-1400. Tips can remain anonymous.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Cuyahoga Co. Headlines
He was a Case law student when Nelson Mandela was freed from prison in 1990 but not long after found himself a young lawyer fighting in South Africa for the legally oppressed and eventually face to face in conversation with Mandela.
Neighborhood food pantries throughout the Cleveland area are already seeing the impact of the November 1 food stamp cuts.