CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio - Cleveland Heights firefighters battle a house fire on Clifford Road just after 1 a.m. Tuesday.
According to a family friend, the fire started when a cat knocked over a candle onto an oxygen system that was in use.
The two people inside the home were able to get out of the home uninjured, according to the family friend.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Cuyahoga Co. Headlines
For the second year in a row the Fantasy Flight takes off from Cleveland Hopkins Airport giving deserving families a night to enjoy.
Police have charged a 28-year-old Cleveland woman with aggravated vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of an accident after she allegedly ran over a woman who had been ejected from her car.