CLEVELAND - Eight local Ohio Lottery players won more than $300,000 during the month of September.
Here are the lucky residents with the amount they won before state and federal taxes:
- Waldemar Lamprecht, of Lakewood, won $200,000 playing Cash Blowout
- Charles E. Harris, of Cleveland, won $50,834 playing Pick 5
- Roy Graves, of Oakwood Village, won $20,000 playing $20,000 Payout
- Stanley Zunic, of Lakewood, won $10,000 playing $300 Million Extravaganza
- Julius A. Byron, of Cleveland, won $10,000 playing Mega Millions
- Audrey E. Dvorak, of Mantua, won $10,000 playing $200 Million Club
- Stella R. Schaefer, of Eastlake, won $10,000 playing Lucky 7's Playbook
- Carol Trefny, of Sagamore Hills, won $10,000 playing Money in the Bank
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Cuyahoga Co. Headlines
Cleveland police are looking for as many as four men the say broke into the home of an elderly couple, left the man beaten and kidnapped the woman.
The dog days of summer are just around the corner but the dog days of baseball came to Progressive Field Monday night.