CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio - Police are investigating after a man and woman were found dead, along with their cat and dog, in their Cleveland Heights home Thursday afternoon.
The stove was left on in the home, police said. Later on Friday, the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed the 62-year-olds died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
The couple has been identified as Elise Lindsay and Gregory Lindsay.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Cuyahoga Co. Headlines
Disciplinary hearings for Cleveland police supervisors accused of violating department rules during a deadly chase and shooting last November began Monday.
The National Urban League chose Cleveland to launch its "Jobs Rebuild America" campaign to combat unemployment.