CLEVELAND - The man with white paint or dust on his face robbed another Cleveland bank on Tuesday, the FBI said.
Just before 5 p.m. Tuesday, a man wearing a dark coat and camouflage hat handed a teller at the Huntington Bank on East 185th Street in Cleveland a demand note. FBI Special Agent Vicki Anderson said no injuries were reported.
He is also suspected on robbing the following five banks:
- Dollar Bank on Warrensville Center Road in University Heights on Oct. 26
- Ohio Savings Bank on Lee Road in Cleveland Heights on Nov. 1
- PNC Bank on Lorain Road in Cleveland on Nov. 2
- Citizen’s Bank on Mayfield Road in Lyndhurst on Nov. 5
- Key Bank on East 185th Street in Cleveland on Nov. 8
In the other robberies, he had white paint or powder on his face and jacket. The robber is about 6 foot and weighs 230 to 250 pounds.
Anyone with information should call the Cleveland FBI office at 216-522-1400. Calls can remain anonymous and there is a reward available for info leading the identification and prosecution of the suspect.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Thirteen Cleveland firefighters indicted in a shift-swapping scandal have been suspended without pay while their cases move through the courts.
Trying to reach a new audience, the Cleveland Orchestra is playing in bars.