CLEVELAND - A firefighter was injured during a fire at a masonry company in Cleveland.
The fire happened in a detached garage on Brookpark Road, near Pearl Road, Friday night.
There are acetylene and propane tanks on site, and one firefighter suffered chemical burns.
Check back to newsnet5.com for updates.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
17-year-old Lisa Peng went to congress on Thursday urging them to hear her voice.
Along with food, Cleveland area pantries need donations of hygiene and paper products that can't be purchased with food stamps.