AKRON, Ohio - Akron firefighters rescued two people from their burning 22nd Street home in the Kenmore neighborhood Monday.
The couple was treated for smoke inhalation at a local hospital.
Officials said the home is a total loss.
It's unclear what sparked the blaze.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Ohioans would only be required to display one license plate on their vehicles instead of two if a bill proposed by two state legislators is approved.
Goodyear's brand-spanking-new, state-of-the-art headquarters has "huddle rooms." Don't confuse those with numerous other conference and training rooms sprinkled around the 639,000-square-foot, seven-story structure.