A psychic was called in to help find a missing Cleveland teenager.
Gina DeJesus vanished three years ago today while walking home on the city's west side. She went missing April 2, 2004, from West 105th Street and Lorain Avenue.
Gale St. John from northwest Ohio believes Gina knew her kidnapper and felt comfortable with the person.
She said it's up to everyone to help with the search.
"We are hoping to get more and more community involved in cases like this to help. We need to find the missing people across the U.S.," St. John said.
The psychic is also helping out with the search for other northeast Ohioans who are missing.
There have been several tips provided in the case, but they have not led to finding Gina.
Her mother hasn't given up hope that someone might recognize her daughter's face and come forward with information.
If you have information, call Cleveland police at (216) 623-5118.
You can also contact the Missing Children's Task Force at (888)-660-5437.
A $25,000 reward is being offered.
- February 12, 2007: Officials Release Age-Progressed Photo Of Missing Teen
- September 25, 2006: Attorney Calls Investigation In DeJesus Case A 'Fairytale'
- September 24, 2006: 1 Man Released After Search For Gina DeJesus
- September 23, 2006: Police Find Nothing In Search For Gina DeJesus
- April 3, 2006: Sunday Marks 2 Years Since Cleveland Girl Disappeared
- April 9, 2005: FBI: Man Sought In Connection With Missing Teen
- March 31, 2005: FBI To Release Sketch In Case Of Missing Cleveland Girl
- May 21, 2004: Reward Increased For Information About Missing Girls
- May 7, 2004: More FBI Agents To Investigate Missing Cleveland Girl
- April 11, 2004: FBI Joins Search For Georgina Dejesus
- April 8, 2004: Emotions Run High At Meeting For Missing Girl
- April 8, 2004: Search Continues In High-Level Disappearance Case
Copyright 2007 by NewsNet5. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or