WILL FERRELL's Thanksgiving Day went up in smoke last week (22Nov12) when the house where he was celebrating with family caught fire.
The Elf star spent the holiday with relatives in Needham, Massachusetts, and the group was in the middle of a turkey dinner when a blaze was spotted in the garage.
Emergency services were called to the house and the flames were put out by firefighters, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Ferrell happily posed with the response team and cracked jokes when the blaze was extinguished.
Copyright WENN.com - World Entertainment News Network
Water Cooler News
In case you've ever wondered what it's like to be eaten by a bear, this video is as close as you probably want to get.
Top Entertainment Headlines
A publicist for an upcoming Marilyn Monroe exhibition in Prague says that photographs of the star have been stolen.